"Serving the saints of God, faithfully and with intergrity."
• Our primary mission is to serve God, first and foremost, and provide support and assistance to the pastor.
• To maintain a spirit of excellence to complete tasks in a timely and accurrate manner.
• We serve in an environment that assures discretion and confidentially.
• We exhibit the love of Christ to everyone who enters the office, not only with words but also in our actions.
• It is a priority that we maintain a professional, ethical operating atmosphere at all times for the purpose of serving God's people.
• We are familiar with general office procedures either through formal training or equivalent experience.
• We have previous work experience in an office environment.
• We are computer literate with knowledge of word processing software programs.
• We possess good organization skills, good interpersonal skills.