For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
• To have senior and junior ushers who serve the Lord with joy and have the spirit of kindness and hospitality.
• To help, give, and provide words of exhortation as a doorkeeper in the house of the Lord.
• To maintain an orderly worship atmosphere in God's house for a positive christian experience.
• To recruit and train senior and junior adult ushers to serve faithfully and be compassionate representatives of God's love.
• We provide a service that is acceptable to God in serving the congregation.
• We participate and respond to any needs that the Pastor may have during worship service and special engagement.
• We greet and meet our members and vistors upon their arrival to our services which include, Sunday morning service, programs, concerts and funerals.
• We find seating and hand out bulletins, programs, fliers during the service as well as collect the offering.
• We support all ministries events/fundraiser financially and spiritually.
• We visit the sick in hospitals and nursing homes.